About this tour
Tripoli, a city full of life, colors and exquisite flavors, invites you to enjoy a journey in its vibrant and colorful streets, old souks, museums, not to forget the traditional Hamam.
During the walk, you will get the chance to taste all kind of street food, from the Kaake traboulsie to the Moghrabie sandwich…
After the stroll in the old souk, we will pass by “Tripoli Soaps”, to enjoy a workshop about Lebanon soaps, how it started and how it was preserved till date.
From there we continue towards Saint Giles Castle, besided the beauty of the citadel, you will get the chance to enjoy an unforgettable 360 view of Tripoli from the Mediterranean sea till the mountains.
End the day at Hallab, the iconic Sweet House of Tripoli and enjoy an assortment of oriental sweets.
What to bring:
- Cash money if you wanted to buy local products from region
- Water bottle
- Shoes: trail running or hiking shoes are the best option. Otherwise, any running shoes or a comfortable one for the whole day.
- Price: starting $50/person (minimum Two persons)
- Includes: Entrance fees, professional tour leader.
- Exclude: transportation – food.
- Schedule: 8:00 a.m. till 19:00 p.m.
- Languages: French and English