Tour Mreisti: A green, delicious, and relaxing journey through the mountains
About this tour
ABOUT THIS TOUR
Take a stroll down one of the most beautiful villages in Shouf: Mreisti! Walk down its ancient roman trails, snack on its all-natural Apple Chips, indulge your palate with a delicious homemade lunch all prepared with love by a passionate family, and rest over at Beit Al Achkar guesthouse to enjoy traditional Lebanese homey vibes.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Mresite is a village located in the higher mountains of Shouf, one of the greenest and most vibrant districts in Lebanon. A historical Roman trail passes through the town, which was an old road that merchants once took to trade and sell goods. Experience the various culinary gems, such as the Mreiste Apple Chips factory, created as a response to the overflow of apple production in the area. Dine at one of the main attractions in the village: an all-vegan restaurant! A family-run business, this restaurant uses local organic produce to cook delicious vegan meals that attract all kinds of people. Visit the famous Beit Al Achkar, a 200-year-old newly renovated home that is ready to welcome you whenever you please.
What to bring:
- Sunglasses, Hat, & Sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun
- Water bottle to stay hydrated
- Cash money if you wanted to buy local products from the region
- Shoes: Trail running or hiking shoes are the best options. Otherwise, any comfortable shoes for the whole day
- Pick up & Drop off
- Local guide to show you the area
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Taste local bites
- Entrance fees to venues when applicable
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (Not Included)
This Live Love Tour is powered by SEAL. It aims to foster authentic experiences & develop the economy and tourism in Rural Lebanon.
*Tour price varies based on the number of participants. Fill the form below to submit a request and receive a custom offer.