Terms and Conditions
By reserving a place in any of Live Love Tours, Participant shall have automatically accepted the terms mentioned herein, confirm that they have fully understood them and have agreed to all of them.
- The General Terms and Conditions below apply to all advertised Live Love Tours.
- By accepting an offer or making an order, the Participant expressly accepts the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Deviations from that stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are only possible in writing, in which case the other provisions will remain undiminished in force.
- All rights and entitlements stipulated for Live Love Tours in these General Terms and Conditions will also apply for intermediaries and other third parties deployed by Live Love.
- Live Love reserves the right to refuse any person, for whatever reason, participation in the tour, in its absolute discretion, whether or not they have previously purchased a ticket. A person will be reimbursed for tickets previously purchased should they be refused permission to participate on grounds other than those set out herein.
Live Love will not be liable for the personal safety of participants, or for the safety of personal items, nor for unforeseen events and incidents that Live Love cannot control, prevent or avoid, including, but not limited to, injuries, accidents, thefts and illnesses during the Live Love Tour. Each Participant shall be fully responsible for his/her personal health, medical needs and safety.
By joining a Live Love Tour, Participant is ensuring its own safety by agreeing to:
- Stay alert and aware of what’s going on around them at all times and avoid any immediate dangers which they believe pose a risk to them.
- Protect themselves from the sun by using appropriate forms of sun protection, including but not limited to a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen during the summer months.
- Be adequately hydrated and nourished before, during and after the tour, in accordance with their specific needs and requirements.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substance that may hinder their ability to observe these Guidelines.
- At all times to promptly comply with any directions issued by our Live Love Tour Leaders. Live Love responds to any and all kind of risks by relying on the cooperation of all of its Participants.
- Prices and Offers
- All offers made by Live Love are without obligation and Live Love expressly reserves the right to change ticket prices, if necessary, as a result of statutory or other regulations.
- All prices are indicated in dollars and/or Lebanese Pounds, including VAT.
- Promotional prices may apply in specific periods. These prices are valid during the specific periods only. No entitlement to these prices may be invoked before or after these specific periods.
- Live Love reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices and departure times for any of its Live Love Tours without notice. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Prices do not include personal expenses, cost of drinks or food or travel insurance unless otherwise stated in the Live Love Tours advertisement details.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Live Love expressly reserves the right to cancel or change the date of any Live Love Tours, while attempting to provide a suitable solution. If a Live Love Tour is cancelled or postponed, Live Love will do its utmost to inform Participants as soon as possible and will not be held responsible for refunds, compensation or for any resulting costs that may incur.
- Live Love shall not be liable for damage, misuse or loss of tickets. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been misused, mistreated, lost or stolen and nor will such tickets be refunded.
- If a Participant is late, Live Love will consider this as a no-show. His participation to the Live Love Tour will be cancelled and no refund will be provided. It is recommended that Participants arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the Live Love Tour.
Live Love accepts a number of different payment methods.
Participants will not receive confirmation of their definitive booking until payments have been approved.
- Requirements to participate in Live Love Tours
- All Participants will be required to disclose, at the time of booking, or in any case prior to the commencement of the Live Love Tour, whether the Participant suffers from any medical condition which may prevent the Participant undertaking the Live Love Tour, including, but not limited to, epilepsy, dizziness, limb or back injury, angina or other heart condition, food allergy, dietary requirements or restrictions, severe or uncontrolled asthma, visual impairment, depression or recovering from recent surgery.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that they participate in the Live Love Tour at their own risk.
- Personal insurance is not included in our Live Love Tours. Live Love recommends that customers purchase individually their own travel insurance. Live Love will not be held liable for any services provided by third parties.
- All participants to Live Love Tours must hold a valid ticket. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or not purchased from an authorised reseller.
- Force majeure
Without prejudice to the other rights to which it may be entitled, in the event of Force Majeure, Live Love is entitled, at its sole discretion, to suspend the Live Love Tours without legal intervention or liability, by informing you of this in writing and without Live Love being held liable to any damage compensation.
- Photographs taken during Live Love Tours
All Participants acknowledge and agree that Live Love is expressly authorised to take photographs of them during the Live Love Tours and utilise such photographs for the purpose of advertising Live Love including but not limited to being displayed on any and all Live Love Social Media platforms.
Photographs remain copyright to Live Love and may only be used or reproduced by Participants for private or domestic purposes and must not be used for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier or any supplier’s products or services, without Live Love’s prior written consent.
Participant Release of Liability
Participant desires to participate in the Live Love Tour offered by Live Love (the “LL Tour”).
Participant is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make Participant especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activities related to or in connection with LL Tour.
Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the LL Tour including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, allergic reactions, choking, injuries (i.e. without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians, bicyclists and the like) and death.
Participant’s participation in the LL Tour is at Participant’s own sole risk. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of Participant, hereby forever and unconditionally releases Live Love, its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, officers, employees, agents and insurers (collectively, “released parties”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the LL Tour, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to Participant, to anyone else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of Live Love or any of the release parties. Participant’s release includes, but is not limited to, harm that may be attributable to, or in any way arise from, Participant’s own conduct, behavior or history of pre-existing conditions or dispositions. Participant also agrees that Participant is financially responsible for any and all medical treatment required as a result of any such harm. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of Participant, further agrees to defend and indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the LL Tour.
Participant agrees to pay any all costs, fees, expenses and charges arising from any act or conduct of Participant that results in damage or injury to any person. Participant further agrees to indemnify and hold Live Love harmless from and against any such act or conduct.
This Waiver and Release of Claims constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Participant and the Released Parties, and cancels, terminates and supersedes any prior agreement or understand relating to the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, promises, agreements, warranties, covenants, or undertakings other than those contained in this Waiver and Release of Claims.
None of the provisions of this Waiver and Release of Claims can be waived or modified except expressly in writing signed by Participant and the party against whom the waiver or modification is sought to be enforced. Failure of any of the Release Parties to enforce any of their rights hereunder at any time shall not act as a waiver to enforce their rights under this Waiver and Release for the same or similar acts at any subsequent time.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Lebanon.
- Lebanon is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD(or any other agreed currencies).
- Live Love Tours will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Lebanon..
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Required Statements to be added as part of Refund / Cancellation policies are as follows
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.