Tour West Bekaa: Scenic walks, wetlands & heritage
About this tour
About this tour
Escape the harrowing chaos of the city and join us to explore all the gems hidden in West Beqaa in this tour! Walkthrough beautiful vast lands, taste some of the most excellent local wines and indulge in delicious, authentic Lebanese mezze. Enjoy breathtaking views wherever you go.
About the Location
West Bekaa is home to many impressive landmarks. The village of Sultan Yaacoub. He’s a Moroccan emperor who left everything behind and became a hermit in a cave and later died and was buried there. This site became a site of pilgrimage. The pastry factory run by all foreign women is a must-visit! It is run by women from all around the world who have trouble making a living in Lebanon. It is a melting pot of all the culinary arts and the food there is exceptional. Another breathtaking landmark is the Ammiq Wetlands, it is not to be missed!
What to bring:
- Sunglasses, Hat, & Sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun
- Water bottle to stay hydrated
- Cash money if you wanted to buy local products from the region
- Shoes: Trail running or hiking shoes are the best options. Otherwise, any comfortable shoes for the whole day
- Pick up & Drop off
- A local guide to show you the area
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Taste local bites
- Entrance fees to venues when applicable
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (not included)
*Tour price varies based on the number of participants. Fill the form below to submit a request and receive a custom offer.