Tour Jezzine: A day in an enchanted village, its forest & waterfalls
About this tour
ABOUT THIS TOUR:
Join us for a unique road-trip to vibrant Jezzine! Experience the multi-natural landscape of this village; its mountains and waterfalls. Visit the ancient “Dagger of Jezzine” factory, and good agriculture cooperatives to witness pine production and indulge in tastings of local olive oils, wines, jams.
ABOUT THIS LOCATION:
Jezzine is well known for its vast mountains and ancient Pine tree forests. Its many waterfalls make it an ideal area for hiking and outdoor activities. You can admire the vibrant nature all around and enjoy delicious Lebanese breakfast and mezze for lunch, all made in house by the hospitable habitats of Jezzine. “The Daggers of Jezzine” are beautiful handmade cutlery locally made, a staple production of the village and essential to buy whenever you visit! Jezzine is also house to J. Grove, a cooperative that sells products from local farmers such as rose water, jams, pickles, and compotes. It also manages a pine nut factory in the same cooperatives due to the richness of the area in pine trees.
What to bring:
- Sunglasses, Hat, & Sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun
- Water bottle to stay hydrated
- Cash money if you wanted to buy local products from the region
- Shoes: trail running or hiking shoes are the best options. Otherwise, any comfortable shoes for the whole day
- Pick up & Drop off
- Local guide to show you the area
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Taste local bites
- Entrance fees to venues when applicable
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (not included)
This Live Love Tour is powered by SEAL. It aims to foster authentic experiences & develop the economy and tourism in Rural Lebanon.
*Tour price varies based on the number of participants. Fill the form below to submit a request and receive a custom offer.