About this tour
It is all about history…
Rashaya is a traditional Lebanese village in South Bekaa
Start with a walk in the old Souk.
Visit its shops that sell local produce and merchandise
Then head to the Rashaya Citadel
Also known as the Citadel of Independence
Built by the Chehab family in the 18th century.
It’s where Riad El- Solh and Bechara El Koury were held prisoners during the French Mandate
Swing by the Rashaya Gardens
And meet Linda, the lovely co-founder of this organic shop
They make delicious products in a women-run factory
Taste their jam, cheese, molasses and many more delicatessens
Book your tour today livelovetours.com
What to bring:
- Cash money if you wanted to buy local products from region
- Water bottle
- Shoes: trail running or hiking shoes are the best option. Otherwise, any running shoes or a comfortable one for the whole day.
- Price: starting $70/person (minimum two persons)
- Includes: Professional tour leader, lunch, entrance fees.
- Exclude: transportation.
- Schedule: 8:00 a.m. 19:00 p.m.
- Languages: French and English