About this tour
Feel like home…
Mreisti is a village in the higher mountains of the shouf
Walk down old Roman trails that old merchants used to cross
Visit the old grape press where villagers got together to make molasses
Meet farmers who produce delicious farm to table foods
And products you can take home
Like the all-natural Mreiste Apple Chips
Rest up at Beit el Ashkar guest house
The house is 200 years old and equipped to welcome you in the best way possible
They cook traditional meals that will melt your heart
And for all vegan and organic food lovers, find Coara,
A family-run restaurant surrounded by nature
Serving exquisite colorful vegan foods
Book your tour today livelovetours.com
What to bring:
- Cash money if you wanted to buy local products from region
- Water bottle
- Shoes: trail running or hiking shoes are the best option. Otherwise, any running shoes or a comfortable one for the whole day.
- Price: starting $90/person (minimum two persons)
- Includes: Professional tour leader, lunch, one night stay.
- Exclude: transportation.
- Schedule: 8:00 a.m.
- Languages: French and English