Tour Beirut 2
About this tour
Beirut Cultural Heritage:
Fall in Love with Beirut City, its legendary stories and beautiful panoramas…
Start your day with a morning walk around Raouche and its famous Pigeon Rock before going in a cultural tour inside Beirut national Museum.
Head to Gemayze streets, walk all around the area, visit the old train station, Laziza old factory, the white camp and St Nicolas Steps.
Satisfy your cravings in Gemayze, Mar Mikhael streets filled with incredible food and drink options.
What to bring:
- Cash money if you wanted to buy local products from region
- Water bottle
- Shoes: trail running or hiking shoes are the best option. Otherwise, any running shoes or a comfortable one for the whole day.
- Price: starting $50/person (minimum Two persons)
- Includes: Entrance fees, professional tour leader.
- Exclude: transportation, Food
- Schedule: 9:00 a.m. till 16:00 p.m.
- Languages: French and English